Kai Kai & Xin Xin
- Item #:
How do I feel? How do you feel? These two huggable plush dolls with removable facial features allow children to create a variety of facial expressions to encourage children to express their own feelings. The simultaneous use of Kai Kai and Xin Xin fosters social awareness and skills through recognition of playmates’ feelings. Experimentation with the 13 removable facial features aid in a child’s emotional development and fosters confidence and willingness to express themselves. Each doll has a backpack pocket to hold extra features while not in use on the doll faces. Playing with and changing the facial features aid in fine motor skill development and dexterity. An activity booklet is included for teachers and parents interested in social-emotional games and exercises utilizing Kai Kai and Xin Xin.
- Two expressive social emotional plush dolls for sharing feelings
- 13 removable facial features carried in backpack
- Measure 25.4 cm (10″) tall each
- One light grey doll and one dark grey doll
- Set of activity cards for social emotional activities