Guidecraft Block Science – Big Cement Mixer Truck
- Item #:
- 15.25" x 5.5" x 9"
Building upon the multi-faceted early childhood development benefits of unit block play, each solid beech truck in The Block Science Big Truck series is designed to overlay a lesson on how a simple machine works. This large wooden cement truck carries a cement mixer which is connected to the wheels of the truck by 5 different gears. When the truck is moved, the cement mixer turns, teaching children to recognize and investigate the mechanics of using gears. Unit Blocks and these accompanying Block Science – Big Trucks teach simple machine and STEM concepts while encouraging construction, deconstruction, teamwork, social interaction and self-expression. Dimensions: 15.25”H x 5.5”D x 9”L. Suggested Age: 3+
- Large wooden (beech wood) cement toy truck with plastic parts teaches children about simple machines: gears.
- 5 working gears connect the wheels of the truck to the cement mixer.
- The cement mixer will rotate when the truck is pushed forward or pulled back.
- Designed to be used with Unit Blocks–Unit Blocks not included.
- Educational benefits: Spatial reasoning, early engineering concepts and the mechanics of simple machines, social-emotional benefits including cooperation, sharing, language and self-expression.
- Dimensions: 15.25”H x 5.5”D x 9”L
- Suggested Age: 3+