- Durable construction from a combination of FSC-certified birch and engineered wood; features rounded edges and an easy-to-clean finish
- Anti-tip, leveling center foot for safety in learning environments and playrooms
- Thick cushioned seat provides comfortable reading area
- Multiple large sections for storage and display of learning materials, toys and books; includes 4 fabric storage bins, more color options available
- 5-year warranty
- For ages 5 and up
- Assembly required; tools, hardware and instructions included
- Available in creamy white or gray
- Measures 50.8"L x 15.7"W x 30"H, Seat height 21.3"
Martha Stewart Living and Learning Kids’ Reading Nook – Gray
| Product Q & A
Save for later
Estimated Delivery: Thu, Sep 29 - Wed, Oct 05
The Martha Stewart Living and Learning Kids’ Reading Nook combines comfort with convenient, open storage for children 5 and up. Includes 4 fabric bins for extra storage in the areas where kids work, learn and play.
The Martha Stewart Living and Learning Kids’ Collection by Guidecraft creates a bridge between living and learning spaces, pioneering the concept of a child’s home office space. Flexible, organized, and open, the collection is defined by quality materials and uniquely designed storage solutions and workspaces that inspire children to create, collect, and curate. Convenient, open storage combine with comfort in this cozy Kids’ Reading Nook. Constructed from a durable combination of easy-to-clean birch and engineered wood, this multi-section storage solution provides a quiet place with a thick, comfortable cushion where children can read and reflect surrounded by their treasured belongings. Large shelves and 4 fabric storage bins provide plenty of space to display and store learning materials, books and toys. For ages 5 and up. Assembly required. Measures 50.8″L x 15.7″W x 30″H, Seat height 21.3″.
$649.95Add to cartSave for later
$399.95Add to cartSave for later