- Open-ended, organic shapes create aquatic ecosystems in a toy-based format with friction-fit connections
- Available in 40-piece and 70-piece sets that include organic shapes, colorful sea creates and a treasure chest
- Large, inspiration poster with example designs and corresponding, aquatic imagery included
- Soft, pliable plastic components feature snap fit and ball and joint connections to easily build horizontally, vertically or in web-like mesh
- Material allows for indoor, outdoor, or sand and water play for STEM related activities
- Ages 3+
Coral Connections – 40 pc. Set
| Product Q & A
- 40 70
Save for later
Estimated Delivery: Thu, Dec 01 - Wed, Dec 07
Colorful, ocean-inspired Coral Connections are designed to be used in sand or in water by children 3 and up. Set comes with 40 easy-to-connect pieces and a large inspiration poster.
Based upon the beauty of coral reefs, organic growth and organic connections, Coral Connections helps children create environments in a toy-based format. Soft, pliable plastic components feature snap fit and ball and joint connections to easily build horizontally, vertically or in web-like mesh. Sea creatures and a treasure chest help children build their own stories and visual and audible narratives as they construct ecosystems and form connections visually and spatially. Can be used indoors, outdoors, in sand, in water, and as a faux coral reef for real fish for STEM related activities. Integrate with arts and science lessons to extend the play-based narratives. Includes large, inspiration poster with example designs and beautiful, aquatic imagery. Store indoors. Ages 3+.