Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Guidecraft Inc. prides itself on fourty years of manufacturing quality products that put children first. Our to fulfill mission, we design and test our products to meet or exceed mandatory safety standards set forth by the Consumer Product Safety Comission and the Consumer Product Safety Inprovement Act of 2008.
We batch test our paints prior to production for the presence of heavy metals, test all products through independent US based third party testing laboratories, and have increased both our overseas and domestic testing protocols and quality assurance systems to provide you with a safe, durable, and lasting product that will bring years of enjoyment.
If you are a retailer who would like to set up an account with us, please contact our customer service department with the name and address of your store.
Individuals consumers may request a retail catalog by clicking here: catalog request page. You can also view our environmentally-friendly online catalog on the catalog request page.
At Guidecraft USA we guarantee the quality and workmanship of the products we sell and we want your complete satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our products please contact Customer Service so that we may resolve the issue to your satisfaction. We want your complete satisfaction. Do not hesitate to contact us - we want to hear from you!
800-524-3555 M-F 8am - 4:30pm CST
Yes. We can ship your product via UPS, USPS, or FedEx prepaid. You will be responsible for all freight charges, duties and fees. You can also find many of our retailers that ship internationally by visiting our "Store Locator" page.
Yes Guidecraft has a long history of receiving Toy Awards for our product's innovation, creativity, and adaptability. Here are just a few of our awards:
- Rainbow Blocks - Oppenhiem Toy Portfolio Gold Seal Award, SNAP Award, Parent's Choice, Early Childhood Today Magazine "Best Pick", Parent & Child Magazine "Teacher's Pick".
- 3-D Vegetable Puzzle - National Council of Lekoteks "Best of Toys"
- 3-D Fruit Puzzle - National Council of Lekoteks "Best of Toys"
- Texture Dominoes - Oppenhiem Toy Porfolio Gold Seal Award and SNAP Award
- 3-D Feel & Find - Oppenhiem Toy Porfolio Gold Seal Award and SNAP Award
- Circle Sorter - Parent & Child Magazine "Teacher Picks"
- Geometric Puzzle Board - Oppenhiem Toy Porfolio Gold Seal Award and SNAP Award, Child Magazine "50 Best Toys"
- Big Rigs Construction Crane - Child Magazine "Best Toys of the Year"
- Magneatos - Nick Jr. Family Magazine "Best Toys", Oppenhiem Toy Porfolio Gold Seal Award Platinum Seal Award and SNAP Award
- Block Mates - Oppenhiem Toy Porfolio Gold Seal Award, Instructor Magazine "Teacher's Best Pick"
- Magneatos Master Builder Series - Oppenhiem Toy Porfolio Platinum Seal Award.
- Multi-Cultural Family Wedgie Set - Instructor Magazine "Teacher's Best Pick"
- Nordic Table & Chairs Natural & Color - Oppenhiem Toy Portfolio Gold Award
- Animal Train Sort & Match - Oppenhiem Toy Portfolio Gold Award
- Interlocks- Oppenhiem Toy Portfolio Gold Award
You can email your request to email@example.com or contact our Customer Service Department at 800-524-3555 M-F 8am-4:30pm CST.
We hope that you never have to return any of our products but if you do here are a few things to keep in mind. When your order arrives, check all packages for damage or carton shortages. If there is anything damaged or you are missing products that your packing slip states should be there make a note of them. Call our Customer Service Center at 1-800-524-3555 (M-F 8am - 4:30pm CST) and we will be happy to resolve the matter. Please have your packing slip available when you call.
Guidecraft's products are made around the globe and right here in the US. We manufacture in China, Thailand, Germany, and Italy to bring you the very best selection, quality, and safety in every product that we sell.
Simply click on the "search" buttom and enter in the item number of your product. When the search locates your item on our website click on the "view details" button. On the product detail page look for the button labeled "assembly instructions". Click on the button and a .pdf file of the instructions will appear.